Garrett Group is 2012 Veteran Owned Business of the Year
honored by NBDC at the State Capitol this spring. Read more
Military Times magazine surveyed more than 1,000 major companies and government contractors. Here's the results.
Defense Authorization Legislation Passes with Johanns Veterans Amendments & STRATCOM Funding MORE
Veterans Assistance and Services Program
FREE to qualified veterans and their companies. You are eligible for VASP services if you have honorably served in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard or in their guard or reserve components. If your business is 51% veteran owned, your non-veteran partners and employees are welcome to participate in all programs.
- Get advice for your business decisions: loan packaging, government contracting, manufacturing, marketing, business start up, and more.
- Write a “bullet-proof” business plan through an online, self-paced course specifically designed to help veteran entrepreneurs start and manage a business.
- Locate, bid on and win contracts from local, state, and federal government agencies.
- Network with other veterans in business.
- Get help preparing and sustaining your business for a deployment.
NBDC Veteran Business Counselors
U.S. Air Force