Lean Enterprise Certification
NBDC/MEP certification will give you, a core group, or entire team from your facility the experience and confidence to implement lean manufacturing improvements. Workshops teach techniques including value stream mapping, cellular flow manufacturing, standardized work, the visual workplace, and set-up reduction.
Nationally-developed lean enterprise training courses are taught by experienced NIST/MEP certified instructors. You will get hands-on training in Lean manufacturing principles and their practical application.
This program is ideal for small companies that do not have the resources for custom on-site lean manufacturing training. You can send one or two people for the entire series or mix and match people based upon session topic and your needs.
Registration Fee (pays for all six required workshops for each participant). Registration for each series will be limited to 20 applicants. Sign-up NOW!! Price increase after May 2013 groups are formed.
Certificate training must be completed within 18 months from the start of the program.
Those who complete the certificate program can receive 5.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). To apply for CEUs
A new certificate program is offered approximately every six months. We advise you to sign up early. Each program of six workshops is offered to the first 20 registrants so it fills quickly. For more information on when our next program begins and dates, location, and registration for workshops CONTACT US.
To receive certification, participants must complete the following six workshops (56 hours, 5.6 CEUs):
CALL TODAY:To find out more on our Principles workshop or our entire Lean Certificate series call: Renee Held @ 402-960-9843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL NOW TO FIND OUT MORE!! OMAHA DATE: May 1st @ ESU #3;6949 S 110th St; UPDATED:Grand Island Date: May 7th @ GI Chamber of Commerce @ 309 W 2nd St;
- Learn the principles of Lean manufacturing and how to apply them. The mix of classroom lecture and live simulation will give you firsthand experience in how Lean improves quality, reduces costs, and increases productivity. Lean Principles provides you with an overview of the power in improving your processes.
We offer customized 5S on-site at Your Company and as part of our Lean Enterprise Certificate. To find out more, Call Renee @ 402-960-9843 or email@example.com
OMAHA: RED Group: June 11th @ Omaha Print; WHITE Group: TBD; Grand Island: TBD
- Based on the classic manufacturing text Five Pillars of the Visual Workplace, this course teaches shopfloor workers the basics of five S's the cleaning and straightening activities that are the foundation for all workplace improvements. Especially useful for operators in manufacturing environments, pilot teams and implementers of Lean manufacturing. This course provides the foundation for creating a Lean environment.
For more info on our customized Set-up workshop or our Lean Certificate program @ Renee Held - 402-960-9843 or firstname.lastname@example.org Are your Customers ordering smaller quantities, just more often? Reducing set-up is the key.
OMAHA GROUPS: RED Group: July 16th; WHITE Group: July 17th: Both at WmHarvey: 4334 S 67th St; GRAND ISLAND Group: July 23rd @ Filter Specialists; 2302 S NORTH RD
- Learn the fundamental principles of set-up reduction. The course follows the principles first expressed by Dr. Shigeo Shingo and his work on Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED). Participants learn the standard methodology in applying SMED to any type set-up, changeover or process in any industry and environment.
VSM is a Two-Day Workshop - Want to find out more on Lean Manufacturing? Call Renee @ 402-960-9843 or email@example.com
Omaha: Not sure which group this will be: Structural Component Systems @ Fremont: August 14th & 15th
- In this two-day workshop, learn how to eliminate waste by mapping the flow of products from raw materials through the manufacturing steps to the final product. Real company examples and case studies will be presented. Participants will create current and future state maps for their own company's value stream. PREREQUISITES: Participants must have completed NBDC/NMEP Principles of Lean Manufacturing, 5S-Workplace Organization and Set-Up Reduction/Quick Changeover. Contact us prior to class for more information.
For more info on our Lean Certificate call: Renee Held @ 402-960-9843 or firstname.lastname@example.org For optimum learning, take Cellular/Flow and Standard Work consecutively
DATES SCHEDULED: Dates to be updated soon!
- Learn how to link and balance manufacturing operations to reduce lead times, minimize work in process, optimize floor space usage, and improve productivity. The instructor will lead the class through the MEP five-step process for designing and implementing work cells. This process applies to both assembly and machining applications. Includes Kanban and Pull methodology. PREREQUISITE: Participants must have completed NBDC/NMEP Value Stream Mapping. They must take Standardized Work concurrently with Cellular Flow Manufacturing.
Want to find out more on Lean Manufacturing? Call Renee @ 402-960-9843 or email@example.com
GRAND ISLAND-May 15th @ GI Chamber, 309 W 2nd Street
- Documented standards are a requirement for any company seeking to continuously improve. Standardized Work describes a work process and provides a baseline for measuring improvement. This hands-on course will demonstrate how to analyze the interaction of people, materials, methods, and machines in a work process and develop the most effective combination of resources in the best sequence to achieve the desired output and reduce waste. PREREQUISITES: Participants must have completed NBDC/NMEP Principles of Lean Manufacturing. They must take Cellular Flow Manufacturing concurrently with Standardized Work.
For more information on future dates, locations, and registration CONTACT US .