Financial and Business Planning
Exit and Succession PlanningDevelop an exit/transition plan that is unique to your situation--maximizing the sales value of the business or smoothing the transfer to next generation.
Every type of business transition
- To Investment or Strategic Buyer
- To Key Employee Groups
- To Identified Third-Party Buyer
- Broker or Realtor Listings
- Family Succession
Business ownership transfer assistance
- Comprehensive--from developmental stage of the transfer through the business sale
- Support for buyer/new owner--to get the deal done--includes comprehensive business plan, financial projections and a completed loan package.
- Ensure that your business remains operational and growing during the transition
Maximize Sale Price
- Maximize your sales price and possibly avoid high listing fees
- Work with your existing professionals (your attorney, accountant or personal finance advisor) as part of a team approach
Sara Bennett, Grand Island Business Consultant, is credentialed as a Certified Valuation Analyst, Certified Exit Planning Advisor, Economic Development Finance Professional, and Certified Business Planning Advisor. Sara is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and the Exit Planning Institute.