Consulting ServicesYou need a planned and systematic change effort to become a more vital and sustainable organization. Are you looking for a strategic plan that will:
- Improve organizational effectiveness through strategic planning and aligning functional structures.
- Create a collaborative, innovative environment with reward systems to improve overall operations.
- Identify strengths and opportunities where improvement is needed.
- Support employees through a system of feedback and individual development emphasis.
When training is not the solutionOD consultants create a strategic plan that delivers measurable results. NBDC can help you initiate and complete the following strategies tailored to the needs and goals of your organization:
- Competitiveness Review
- Market Research
- Focus Group
- Cultural Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Development
Organizational Development Consultants
Harold Sargus, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, client services manager for the NBDC professional and organizational development program, has over 25 years of human resource, OD and sales experience and has served as lead HR professional within a variety of organizations.
Laurie Matthews, BS, account representative for the NBDC professional and organizational development program, has a successful professional background in talent development, coaching and employee relations.
Renee Held, BS, NIST MEP Lean Certified, Lean consultant, has 25+ years experience in business, management and in effectively implementing Lean techniques within manufacturing processes.